Tasks and Filing Cabinet have been combined into one Left-Side Menu for easy navigation.
The Left-Side Navigation bars:
The Left Side Navigation is going to be where you will feel the differences between the old PASKR menus and our new menu. The Left-Side Navigation takes the place of both the Tasks & Filing Cabinet drop down menus. There are two different ways to open your projects to complete your tasks. You can click on the name of the project, just like you are used to, then click the Task on the Left-Side menu. Or, from the Global Dashboard, you can click on the Task you wish to complete, then choose your project. Either way, once you click your task the process will still feel very familiar!!
You will notice that there are arrows to the right of some of the Tasks on the menu. This means that there are more Tasks nested within that particular grouping. Below is an outline of the new Left-Side Menu:
1. Project Details – contains the Project Dashboard and Project Information
2. Plan Room – contains Addenda, Drawings, Specifications, ASI’s, and Photos
3. Bidding – contains the Cost Worksheet, Bid Invitations, Cost Split, Scope of Work, and Proposal Package
4. Job Costs – contains Award Subs, Purchase Orders, Owner Contracts, Subcontracts.
5. RFI’s – Newly Updated RFI Module – see Help tab for step by step instructions and video tutorial.
6. Submittals – Newly Updated Submittals Module – see Help tab for step by step instructions and video tutorial.
7. Meetings – Newly Updated Meetings Module – see Help tab for step by step instructions and video tutorial.
8. Changes – contains RFP’s, Phases, and Change Orders
9. Daily Activity – contains the Newly Updated Daily Log Module, as well as the Schedule.
10. Billing – includes Owner Billing.
11. Close Out – contains Punch List, and Warranty Letters